Nigeria remains a net importer of embarrassingly gigantic propositions and YET we have over 42 million hectares of uncultivated arable land lying waste! In spite of such tremendous wealth potential, most Nigerians live with grossly inadequate incomes, and many retirees suffer in abject poverty. Yet agriculture can be a source of elating income that lasts into retirement years; when done professionally and strategically.
Now with Agrowealth, you have an exciting opportunity to own an acre (s) of OIL PALM PLANTATION within a professionally managed 5,000 acres Plantation Estate in Osun State PLUS lease of an acre of arable crops (tomatoes, maize and soybeans) cultivated in Kaduna State.
Green Eagles Agribusiness Solutions Ltd ‘Green Eagles’, in collaboration with her technical partners will manage the whole value chain on your behalf, from primary production to sales of tomatoes, maize, soybeans, palm oil and palm kernel oil to pre-arranged buyers.
All these for A ONE-TIME INVESTMENT OF N350,000 (for an acre) and you will earn returns three to four times every year for the next 30 years! Starting with up to N350,000 returns (100% ROI) the first year and up to N2 million per annum by the 10th year.
You can also make a one-time investment of N75,000 (for a plot) with returns calculated at 1/6 of an acre as stated above.
INVESTMENT WINDOW FOR PARTICIPATION IN 2019 RETURNS:
Ends April 5th for July tomatoes returns
Ends May 31st for October maize returns
Ends August 31st for December Soybeans returns
Company receipt will be issued upon confirmation of payment. You will also receive a Contract of Sale (for the farm land) and Farm Management Agreement that indicates the terms and conditions of engagement.
a) A total of N400,000 to be paid (for an acre) for 35 weeks (N50,000 deposit and N10,000 weekly payments).
b) A total of N80,000 to be paid (for a plot) for 12 weeks (N20 deposit and N5,000 weekly payments).
1. N350,000 represents N50,000.00 for part-payment of land at Orile-owu, Osun; N10,000.00 for land clearing part payment; N120,000.00 for first tomatoes cultivation at Sanga, Kaduna (contribution to the N360,000.00 required for the cultivation of one acre of tomatoes); N56,000.00 for oil palm nursery establishment; N50,000.00 contribution to irrigation facilities; N20,000.00 for irrigation labor; N10,000.00 for legal documentation; N15,000.00 for administrative & service charge and N19,000.00 contribution to farm estate facilities.
2. You will earn from all year round cultivation of tomatoes, maize and soybeans in Sanga, Kaduna for 30 years beginning with tomato proceeds of up to N146,200 in July 2019. Your earnings from tomatoes is expected to rise up to N1.5 million by 2021.
3. Cost of maize cultivation in July would be taken from the tomato proceeds, and you will earn up to N127,500 every October from maize while part of the proceeds will be used to cultivate soybeans to replenish the land and also give you a return of up to N76,500 every December.
4. You will start earning returns from the Oil palm (Malaysian Supergene) from 2022 with returns of up to N140,000 yearly (due every March) and this is expected to rise to N982,9000 yearly by the 7th year of fruiting.
In summary, you will earn every quarter cumulating into N350,200 (100% ROI) in 2019 and rising up to N1.5 million annually in the 3rd year, with a growth of up to 2.1 million annually by 2028.
1. You get to own professionally managed plantations established and managed by experts from World-class agricultural institutions (IITA, NIFOR, etc.) and other industry experts who have a combined experience of over 200 years.
2. You gain enormous advantages of economies of scale and precision agronomy characteristic of large scale commercial plantations.
3. You will earn returns for 30 years and beyond, with up to N350,000.00 by the end of the first year and a growth of up to N2 million per annum by tenth year.
4. You grow a solid agribusiness established without the stress and risks of venturing solo.
5. You have access to Agro-processing facilities to maximize the financial value of your plantation produce.
6. You have access to pre-arranged local and international markets.
7. You enjoy estate facilities: planned road network, boreholes, power, staff and owners’ quarters, etc.; making the Estate an attractive environment for project managers, staff and visiting owners.
8. You get six percent (6%) referral commission (on investment sum) for every investor you onboard on the project.
1. Very high local demand that will require about 250,000 hectares to meet. Every year we import palm oil worth N116 billion! We can save our Nation’s precious foreign reserves by reducing importation.
2. Hardy crop, low pest and disease incidence.
3. Assured annual income for up to 30 years.
4. Oil palm has the highest vegetable oil yield.
5. Palm oil has wide ranging industrial application for products such as noodles, vegetable oil, biscuits, margarine, cereals, baked items and cosmetics.
6. Significant export market.
7. Tested terrain – existing plantation (Okomu oil – 12,000 HA and Presco 20,000 HA) are high performers on the Nigerian stock market, consistently reporting very high gross earnings.
8. Attractive to foreign investors – PZ Wilmar 26,000 HA plantation project in Cross river state (Singaporean & UK Investors) and Adaplam – Joint venture between Imo state and Vietnamese investors).
1. We chose Oil palm because it is one of the most resilient and prolific tree crops.
2. An insurance policy has been budgeted into the cost profile to recover the cost of inputs in the case of unforeseen adversity.
3. Engagement of world class experts in technical, accounting and management areas.
4. Off-takers of tomatoes, maize, soybeans, palm oil and palm kernel oil already secured.
5. Plantations will be surrounded with castor plants (castor is poisonous to cows) to secure it against cattle invasion, and the use of CCTV camera (at strategic points) and drones to monitor the plantation against any criminal invasion.
6. Annual company reserves to cushion the effects of any unforeseen adverse condition.
7. A project monitoring team that includes representatives of Green Eagles, Investors and our Technical partners to ensure accountability.
8. Sound legal title documentation and facilitation of process of title perfection at the Osun State lands registry on behalf of investors.
9. Involvement of township royalty/host community in management and profit-share.
10. Our Company Board consists of honorable personalities, including Dr. Christopher Kolade and Dr. Emmanuel Ijewere; to ensure excellent leadership and consistency of corporate integrity.