An accurate and up-to-date email address is the best step you can take to ensure you never lose access to your account. Take a moment and make sure the email address and/or phone number you have associated with your account is up to date.
CHANGE PASSWORD FROM LOGGED IN ACCOUNT
- From your logged in account, from the navigation tab, locate and click on the PROFILE tab.
- Under the password area, input your current password in the first space.
- Choose your new password.
- Enter the new password again.
- Scroll down to save your changes by clicking Save.
Note: If you’re able to log in but can’t remember your password, you can send yourself a password reset email from the password reset page.
I LOST MY PASSWORD AND CANT LOGIN
- From the login page, click Lost your password?
- Enter your email address or username.
- Click on Reset Password.
- Check your email inbox. Green Eagles will immediately send a message to your account’s email address.
- Click the reset link in that email.
- Choose a new password.
Note: The password reset links included in these emails are time-sensitive. If you click the link and it doesn’t work, try requesting a new one and use the link as soon as you can.