These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Green Eagles Agribusiness Solutions Ltd.’s Website and subscription to its products/solutions. By accessing this website we assume you accept in full the terms and conditions stated below.
Green Eagles Agribusiness Solutions Ltd.’s Corporate office is located at 11, Kajola Street Mende, Maryland, Lagos.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements contained on this platform:
“Client”, “You” and “Your” ‘’Subscriber’ “Investor” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions.
“The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company.
“Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and Us.
‘Platform’ “Site” “Portal” refers to this Website and its content at every point in time.
“Personal information’ refers to an individual’s name (first name and last name), address or telephone number, bank name and account details, password, debit or credit card number, personal identification number OR any combination of the foregoing that would allow a person to log onto or access an individual ‘s account on this platform.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products; in accordance with and subject to prevailing laws in Nigeria.
Any use of the above terminologies or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Green Eagles Agribusiness Solutions and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all materials on the website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.greeneaglesagribiz.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.greeneaglesagribiz.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.greeneaglesagribiz.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.greeneaglesagribiz.com
- Redistribute content from our Company’s website (unless content is specifically made and received for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in their directory may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, AARP and Consumers Union;
- com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses ; (b) the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; and (c) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 3 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org..
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of our Company’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking without a trademark license agreement.
As a subscriber or investor, you may create an account on this platform for purposes of receiving updates or information relating to any product you subscribed to. In the process of creating the account, you will be required to provide personal information that are accurate and traceable to your identity at all times. In any event that such information are found to be untrue or with an intent to conceal your true identity, we have the right to immediately terminate your account but retaining the data’s generated therein in accordance with the prevailing standard retention procedures under the prevailing law.
At the opening of your account, you will be required to supply unique username and password for the assessing of the account. Your username must reflect your personality or identity for purposes of uniqueness. You have the duty to protect such password and not to disclose it to any person and any accessing of the platform with your account is deemed to be carried out by you. However if you notice any unauthorized use of your account, immediately notify us by sending an email to email@example.com
GENERAL DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY FOR CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE
Our provision of this site is on an “as is” basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties. In addition, we make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published on this site. The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of our Company however arising for any inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by Law.
Neither we nor any of our Directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of all kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of investment and claims of third parties.
The parties undertake to comply with the provisions of the Nigeria Data Protection Regulation 2019 and any related legislation in so far as the same relates to the terms and use of this platform.
The Company will implement and maintain a comprehensive written information security program that contains appropriate security measures to safeguard the personal information of the subscriber or investor that is received, maintained, processed or otherwise assessed in connection with the subscription to our product.
CLIENT’S WARNING STATEMENT
“At my own discretion, when subscribing to any product of Green Eagles Agribusiness Solutions Limited (hereinafter referred to as ‘’the Company’’) hosted on this platform, I am fully aware of and acknowledge:
- I have been afforded an opportunity to ask questions and to review any agreement, document or literature of any product being offered by the Company on this platform and given the opportunity to seek professional advise that might be necessary to evaluate the degree of risk involved in the investments contemplated by this portal,
- That investment in the products offered on this portal are speculative and involves a degree of risk including a risk of total loss of their investment without bearing any undue hardship based on the insurance put in place by the Company.”
RISK ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM
“At my own discretion, when subscribing to any product of Green Eagles Agribusiness Solutions Limited (hereinafter referred to as ‘’the Company’’) hosted on this portal, I am fully aware of and understand/confirm the following:
- That my proposed investment or subscription to the products offered by Green Eagles Agribusiness Solutions limited are subject to investment risks,
- My proposed investment amount falls within the prescribed investment limits,
- Investment in the Company’s product through this portal is speculative,
- I am aware the Company has an insurance in place for my proposed investment to indemnify me in the sum of my capital in the event of the occurrence of any insurable risk that may lead to the loss of my investment,
- The Company remains at an early stage of business with limited operating history and acquires funds in addition to the other sources of finance available to it and as such I would not have the benefit of protection associated with an investment made under a prospectus.”